Food and Fashion

04:06

Hi Everyone, Rie's here~~~

So last Friday me and my gurls decided to take a peek in this place called Koffie Warung Tinggi at Grand Indonesia Shopping Town. I gotta say that it's a little bit too pricey for such a mini "martabak" but oh well when there's quantity there's quality right??? We order 2 pieces, the ovomaltine and ferrero rocher. I gotta say that it taste HEAVENLY, definetely reccomended this place
A nice place to hang-out,chat with your friends, and sipping a glass of tea...or coffee ( I'm really not into coffee .__. 

on the left side the ovomaltine, on the right side the ferrero rocher
 As for me, I prefer the ovomaltine~

Me and my gurlz






Now, move on to my OOTD section ahahahahaa



Cute easter bunny


Black boots that I bought from my previous trip in Spore

Look at my bag, cute ain't it? 


As you can see I'm wearing a chocolate blouse with skirtpants and black stockings, paired it with black boots. 

That's all for it, now with the closing pics, feast your eyes with this cute statue I found ohohoohoho



Look forward to my next post, neeeee~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/