Blossom / 開花

19:08

Hello everyone, Rie's here !
Been a while isn't it teheeee


So sorry about that, anyway there's no review about food and/or restaurant (・ω・)ノ
But, you've got to see my OOTD, which is nice, I think hehehe

So then, here ya go





Look at my acc, it's from GreedySassy, cute right? (・ω・)ノ








Where to buy ?
Top: Uniqlo
Shorts: Uniqlo
Bag: Uniqlo
Shoes: Melissa
Acc: GreedySassy

Thanks for reading, I really hope ya all like it
'Till next time then
P.S: There's gonna be a surprise on January the first, stay tune okay???

Ohhh, and it's a day away from Christmas, I'm sooooooooo excited !!!!!!

Lastly, don't forget to follow us on IG
instagram.com/gabriela_wu

Thank you Fellas !











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/