Emptiness/空虚

00:44

Hi everyone, it's Xeri
I know I know, been on a hiatus again for about a month, my bad ok?



Anyway, today I want to share my dining experience with you folks in " The Fctry Bistro & Bar "
It's located at St. Moritz apartment building, the same building with Electronic City
They serve Asian and Western menu

First things first, as for appetizer I ordered Potato Cream Soup




This cream is delicious!. Smooth and the flavour of the potato really kicks in, just like how my grandmommy cook, it has that homey feels to it.

For beverage, I ordered Green Tea Latte


Nothing's special with this one, just that ordinary Green Tea Latte like the one you drink on Starbucks

And here comes the main entree, We ordered this massive pork platter
 



There are 3 dishes on 1 plate, Crispy pork belly, Pork Rib eye, aaaannnndddd I forgot the other one.
Anyway it's all pork, pork, and pork (Cholesterol detected).

You know who the star is? THE CRISPY PORK BELLY
Such heaven on earth, the meat was juicy, tender and succulent. Dear Lord, I thank you for still keeping me alive so that I can enjoy good food.
That honey mustard sauce also kills it. I have no regret for spending much money to enjoy good food.

My only complain is that the deep fried pork skin tasted a little bitter. Probably been fried them for too long, other than that my belly has been satisfied.

As for the dessert, we agreed to ordered the Lava Chocolate Cake




Lo and behold, THIS IS THE BEST LAVA CAKE I'VE EVER EAT. The cake itself was moist, there's this crunchy texture around the edge not to forget the creamy texture from the melting chocolate inside, it's really WOW me.
In my opinion this lava cake's the best, follow with the one from La Bierre.

Overall I'm so happy with the food as well as the service.

The FCTRY Bistro & Bar
St. Moritz Puri Indah Gf no. 98
Jln. Puri Lingkar Luar Barat
Puri Kembangan

Jakarta Barat 11610
087777887879

Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday : 9.00 a.m - 10.00 p.m
Saturday - Sunday : 9.00 a.m - 12.00 p.m

Now we're off to the OOTD Section, you've been dying to see this don't you?
Nahhhhhhhh

















Where to buy?
Vest: Bershka
Jeans: American Eagle
Glasses: Uniqlo

So, what do thou think?
Thanks for reading, until next time then
Oh, and last but not least follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/gabriela_wu

Thanks you lot!

( Look forward for our next post, as there will be a "surprise" )




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/