Spark/火花

00:38


Helloooooo everyone, Rie's here !
Long time no see teehee~


Just like what Xeri said on the previous post, we did dyed our hair. Still haven't reach the Virgin Snow colour but, oh well, step by step, little by little.

Anyway, with this kinda hair colour, we got stared by people and some ask me if that's really our hair or a wig. I mean, really? Our answer's simple tough whenever they asked, We answered "Yes, real expensive"
The bleaching process, the hair dye, not to mention the treatment We've got to go through. Believe us, if you're still not fully commited to dyed your hair with extreme colour then don't do it.

Usually people will ask us, why do we want to dyed my hair white, isn't it going to look like old people/granny's hair?
Oh please, granny hair are silvery to ash colour, not snow white. Anyway, the reason behind that, maybe because we play games and watch anime too much, you see, the cool guys always have this silver or white hair. Example: Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul, or Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. 

So Xeri said to me, why don't we try having that hair colour? It's going to look so awesome. I don't know what's going on in my head but I immediately agreed (the decision that I didn't regret though).
And ta-daa we went to our favourite salon and get our hair done. 

Moving on from that, I have a restaurant review. 
I visit this place called " Thai Alley " at Pacific Place. Craving for Thailand food at that moment. The place was nice, the service was also nice


Here's what I ordered

Thai Fried Noodle
Tom Yum Fried Rice
Crispy Chicken Fillet with Tom Yum Paste


And for the drinks, here's what I ordered

Ice Cendol
Thai Ice cream
The food was mostly yummy with authentic taste especially the Chicken Fillet with Tom Yum Paste, it's so delicious I can't stop eating it, my only concern is that the portion was too big, 1 plate can be shared for 2 person.
As for the drinks, well for the Ice Cendol nothing outstanding, for the Ice cream however, the flavour takes me back to my childhood, there's this Ice cream called Es tong-tong that have the same flavour with this Thai Ice cream. I think they used coconut milk instead of ordinary cow's milk.

Come and visit if you have the time

THAI ALLEY
PACIFIC PLACE MALL, 5TH FLOOR
JALAN JEND SUDIRMAN, KEBAYORAN BARU,

JAKARTA SELATAN
+62 21 57973600

OPENING HOURS:
10.00 a.m - 10.00 p.m

And now, we're off to my OOTD section








Where to buy?
Shirt: Uniqlo
Skirt: Bershka
Tie: Claire's
Socks: Uniqlo

And so, that's it for today fellas
Hope you enjoy it, don't forget to add us on google plus also follow our blog
And last but not least follow us on IG by simply clicking here

じゃあまたね~~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/