Liberi Fatali/Fated Children

00:24

ENTER A NEW WORLD WITH ME


Xeri here, been awhile huh?
Truth is, I felt so bored this past few weeks. So, me and Rie decided to try something new, which is " Putting some make-up on our face"

If you read our blogpost from the very first one, you'll notice that we never put eyeliner/contact lenses/false eyelashes/scotch/contouring and highlight on our face.
For me personally, it's too much of a bother. So we stick to a simple make-up, like, just slapping on BB cream, blusher and lipstick.

Anyway, we decided to buy all the make-up tools and essentials that we need+contact lenses and try to play with it.
And, voila, this is how I look with make-up plus contact lense.


I wear blue lenses in this pict. Now here's an interesting story, why I never buy ANY contact lenses in my whole life until now.
It's because I find it strange to have some foreign object sits on my eyes for hours!
But, oh well...

The first time I try to put on the contact lenses, my eyes tearing up so much. Need to try about 4 - 5 times until that little thing sits neatly on me eyes. It is very, I'll say it again, very Uncomfortable.

As for the eyeliner, I can't make a cat eye, dunno. The wing seems so difficult to draw, so I tend to make droppy eyes. Whatev...
Can't use scotch yet, still learning though.

Anyway, here's my OOTD


VENI HORTUM VERITATIS
HORTI VERNA VERITATIS

" COME TO THE GARDEN OF TRUTH
THE SPRING OF THE GARDEN OF TRUTH"









Do ignore the ugly black roots. Me and Rie has decided that we're gonna change our hair color again. Hmmmm, I was thinking about the mix between Silver and Pastel Blue.

Anyway, look forward to it okay.
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow our IG account here and also follow us on G+
See ya again.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/