End of a tale - In the midst of August

07:58

My tears are unstoppable, I want to see you.
Look! The ray of sunshine is just the same, just like those day.
Hey...I have to bid farewell soon, I will continue to live in the present without you by my side.

As you said "Hurry up, let's go!" You take hold of my hand, making me flustered as you dash off cheerily.
I've always been chasing after you, so I can only see your back, without knowing all the struggles that you have been hiding.

"I'm glad that we met", You said, with a voice that's as gentle as the wind. You turned around as I called out your name and gave me a smile that is both sad and beautiful.

In the midst of August.

I can't stop this tears.
You have always been beside me. But, all that's left are the nice warmth in the palms of my hands which you gave me.
Hey...Even though I know that you won't be there anymore, I still ended up calling your name, over and over.
Even though I was tightly grasping those hands to connect my feelings, but your voice always breaks my heart.
All the feelings that words cannot describe, I will keep them inside of me and live on.

"What's with that face, you are so not cute looking like that". You would scold me like that if you were to see me right now.
When I encounter obstacles and get hurt, I tend to get disheartened, but I have to keep on living.

There were wishes that weren't granted, things left unfulfilled. I had to overcome those countless frustrations. Even the scenery of this town has completely changed.
On the path that the two of us once walked together, I'm gazing into the sky, all alone by myself.

In the midst of August.

So that tears wouldn't overflow, I will always smile as I remember you. Maybe, I'm a bit sly.
Hey! I've become stronger since that day, or maybe, I haven't at all. The wind blows gently.

Goodbye.

I won't forget your love.

My tears are unstoppable, I guess I won't be able to meet you anymore. Those days we spent together, are changing into distant ray.
But still...I have to go! Even if you are not here, I'll continue to gaze at tomorrow.

I can't stop these tears.
I loved you...forever.
No matter how many times August comes, I'll never forget every single thing.
Hey! I bid you farewell.
I will continue to live in the present without you by my side.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/