Little Red Riding Rocker

02:39

Hi I'm Xeri, nice to meet yeh, this is my very fisrt post in this blog. What's that??? The other girl???
Ohh that's Rie. We have a very different style and personality, you can tell by just looking no?
Anyway, I'm more to sports style or rocker style. Not into that sweet and girly stuff. I'm not a sweet type girl after all
This is my fashion coordinate, what do thou think?





Too much black??? Don't think so





Nope, there's no post about food in this one, sorry aye
Well hope yeh like it, look forward for the next post nahh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/