Umbra

05:48

I want to be a star
I want to be the leader
I want to be famous
I want to be on top
I want to be prosperous
I want to be loved
I want it all, mine

My Big Dream...



Everyday I wondered how far I'd go, and all of a sudden I came to my senses and find myself here.
Umbra at my feet, it's gotten even bigger. I run but then she follows as dark as the light's intense.
I'm afraid, soaring is terrifying. No one told me that the way up there is so lonely.
I can fly to the sky but also fall.
Perhaps running away could be an option too. People say, 'It's splendid to be standing in the center of that bright light', but the closer I am to light, the bigger she'll grown. At any rate, she'll swallows me and becomes a monster.
Up, up, and higher, I will only go higher. I rise and rise, but it still isn't perfect. Is it all just luck?
I don't belong here. All of this are not supposed to be within my grasp, not even this happiness.
I pray, hoping that I'll be okay.
The moment I'm soaring high as I wished, umbra grows in that blasting ray.

Let me shine
Don't let me shine
Let me fly
Don't let me fly
Let me be happy
No, I'm scared

Smile. Why are you hesitating? Isn't this what you wanted?
Cry if you want to cry, what are you so afraid of? This is what you wanted isn't it?
The life you wished, wanted, and chose, achieved it without regret.
Besides you have a big career, big chains, big privilege. You got everything you wanted.
So what's the problem? Enjoy it, or let it go, you hate the idea of that? Then move or stop.
Stop whining and do that thing.
'No one ever told me' you said. 'I had no idea' you said. I'll take as much as you have,
whatever that is. Realize that sometimes, your break become your fall - do you get that now?
That doing your best every time is the best.

I want to be a star
I want to be the leader
I want to be famous
I want to be on top
I want to be prosperous
I want to be loved
I want it all, mine

I want to be me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to be a star
I have to be the leader
I have to be famous
I have to be on top
I have to be rich
I have to win
I had to have it all!!!

I have to...



I am you, you are me, now do you realize?
You are me, I am you, do you get it now?
We are one body, I am the one that you're trying so hard to suppressed.
You can never restrain me, this you must know. Can't restrain me, whatever you do.
Why don't you just admit it? Bet you'll be at ease when you do.
Climb to the top or fall down to the pitch black failure, whichever way you flow you can never escape me.

Wherever you go, I am you, you are me, now you do know.
You are me, I am you, get it?
We are one body and are going to clash, you're mine.
This are us..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/