Desolation

05:43

When twilight falls, look at the setting sun, I dimly remember your face. After all, it's hard to avoid melancholy when thinking back of our beautiful time together

The night is not yet over, a sky of stars land in our eyes collecting in soft threads of light

The cool breeze tugs at the candle light, a solitary dance with nobody to admire it, leaving the flower petals to fluttering in the wind


I will store away all of the past then weave together a beautiful dream.

Perhaps a fantasy will hurt more in the end, but what harm is false happiness when nobody shares it?

Heart broken for so many times, exiled by love, trapped inside of the tears

Gently swallowing tears for a smile, waiting for thyself to meet great change

In the end, the past will always flow by...

If I can soar away with this broken wings, perhaps then I can escape from this sadness


When twilight falls, look at the setting sun

The night is not yet over, the river of stars flow by alone

The clear and cloudless sky, the beautiful scenery

If you are not by my side, what does it matter if I can ascend to heaven?


The wind blows through the empty heart, feeding the loneliness

In the corner of a white room, teardrops fall glistening

Who took away my sun? It is your appearance that took away all of my light


Embarking on a long journey is no match for hesitation

Coping with isolation is no match for loneliness

I will slip into the ocean of my memories searching for your face

For I am happy, even if you remember me just as vividly


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/