Feeling RED

22:24

Hey guys, Xeri's here
Miss me?
Rie and I were being on a hiatus for 7 weeks, why? Yeh should read the post before

Anyway, Red is currently my fave color
So, what do thou think?






Man, I love tartan patterns so much






Oooohhh I forgot 1 thing, currently in love with this lipstick over here, thanks to Farah for introducing this Lipstick to me, Luv it



I bought that Lipstick on @solagraciaproject, make sure to check it out
She sold beauty things imported from Singapore

Hope yeh like it, never get tired of us, yeah?
Look forward to my next post nahh






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/