New light/新たな光

21:09

Hey there, Rie's at your service tee-hee~
Umm, there's no review about cafe/food/restaurant in this one, sooorrrryyyyy.



But anyway, every single day I fall in love with my hair colour altough it's still blonde, maybe because it stands out too much in my country? I dunno
Sometimes people mistaken me as tourist, they even speak in english to me which sometimes I found a little funny, so I went along with it lol (Our mother language is Bahasa Indonesia).

Now without further undo, let's go to my OOTD segment !!!
P.S: Don't mind the people on the background >.<









Where to buy ?

Blouse: Juicy Woozy
Shirt: Pull&Bear
Pants: Body&Soul
Necklace: GreedySassy
Bowler Hat: Uniqlo

That's all for today fellas
Enjoy it, and don't forget to add us on google plus also follow our blog~
Last but not least, follow us on IG by simply clicking here

じゃあまたね !!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/