Stay

02:18

At the beginning, there's nothing between the two of us.
But as time flows by, destiny bring us together.

Oh how happy I am, seeing your blissful smile guides me everyday.
It won't be the same without you.
If you wish, I won't go anywhere.

We're only dust, in this vast universe.
Even so, we hold out.

One thing that I know for sure. I am here for you, even in your darkest times.

How blessed I am, seeing your joyful smile guides me everyday.
It won't be the same if it's not you.
If you desire, I will stay.

Should I just go and left?
Erasing all of the memories that you've paint.
And should I found you there, please don't go anywhere.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/