There was a time when I thought about dying

01:13

There was a time when I thought about dying, because the flowers wilted at the side of the road. Trampled by man until it got no shape.

There was a time when I thought about dying, because the rain pours hard on my birthday. If I lie down beneath the cloudy sky, will it pelted through my soul?

Sour candy at the intersection, abandoned things by the roadside.
I warm myself up at this worned-out station, though I don't really feel like going anywhere.

However, today feels exactly like yesterday. If I don't change, tomorrow will still be the same. I know it will, I know it will.., yet still...

There was a time when I thought about dying, because I was nothing but an empty vessel.
And whenever someone cries because they’re not happy, I’m sure it’s because they really want to find happiness.



There was a time when I thought about dying, because my hairbands had snap.
I was never very good at tying them. Kind of like how I am with the ties between people.

There was a time when I thought about dying, because people wouldn’t stop pointing at me.
I got down on my knees on top of my bed, so that I could apologize to myself.

My night lamp casts a dim light. Sounds of interphone chimes, the traffic outdoor sounds the same as ever. The girl sits inside a birdcage, ears covered, not wanting to give a damn to the outside world.

I’m fighting an enemy that never exist.
After all life goal is meaningless anyway.

There was a time when I thought about dying, because everyone said I'm a cold person and didn’t have a heart.
And whenever someone cries longing for another’s love, it’s because they accidentally learned what the real thing feels like.



There was a time when I thought about dying, because you had to have such a dazzling smile.
And whenever someone can’t help but think about dying, I’m sure it’s because they’re trying a little too hard.

There was a time when I thought about dying. It must have been because I hadn’t met you yet.
And if people like you can exist in this world, then maybe.., I will like it a little after all.

If people like you are living in this world, then maybe.., it’s alright to hope a little too.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Red Thread/アカイト

"Me, unable to reach the dreams I keep on chasing after,  And you, crouching down under the great weight of every passing day...  ...

Blog Archive

https://www.instagram.com/xeri_rie/